Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
We are now hiring Die Shop Superintendent for a growing company here in the Fort Worth area. This company makes parts for the aerospace and department of defense industry, mining industry, Harley Davidson, and the Oil and Gas industry. We are looking for someone who is is detail-oriented, has basic computer skills, and excellent communication skills.
Shifts: Monday through Friday (must be flexible with schedule, as some Saturdays are required).
- 1st shift 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
$50,000-$65,000 annually DOE. The company offers health insurance, paid holidays and paid vacation. 401K plan as well.
You will be working in the die shop where they will be repairing molds, jigs, dies, reading blue prints, and collecting data. You will direct and coordinate all Die Shop activities in the plant including routine time and attendance, vacation planning, special projects, safety and environmental concerns.
- Die record maintenance.
- Scheduling of outside services as needed for Die Shop.
- Purchase requisitions for all Die related supplies, perishable tools and operating supplies.
- Responsible for providing daily management/direction to Die Shop employees.
- Responsible for the Die Shop employees annual performance reviews.
- Ensures training and development for all Die Shop employees.
- Prioritize work and assign by priority to personnel using AS400 system.
- 5 years Die Shop experience in a manufacturing facility, preferably in steel forging.
- Supervisory Experience.(Helpful not required)
- Knowledge/Familiarity with lean manufacturing, preventative maintenance processes and tools.
- Computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Requires excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player.
How to Apply?
Apply at Key Personnel!
Fort Worth: 3501 Airport Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76111
Application hours are 9:00-3:30, M-F
817-838-7788 Call and ask for Estefany!