Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
We are now hiring full time for a company that sets up pipe for the oil industry. These are temp-to-permanent positions.
Days/Hours for CNC, Hydrostat Testing, Gen Laborers
The normal working hours are Monday – Friday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Overtime is given when the company is busy.
Salary/Benefits for CNC, Hydrostat Testing, Gen Laborers
Salary is $10 and up depending on experience.
Job Description for Gen Laborers
- Strong attention to detail and safety.
- Working knowledge of fork lift and other equipment needed to perform job description.
- Organized, multi-task, follow direction.
- General knowledge and experience on CNC, Lathe, Mill and Hydrostat Testing equipment.
Requirements for Gen Laborers
- Able to work on your feet throughout the shift.
- Quick learner and detail oriented.
- Must be able to certified on a forklift.
- Should be able to read blueprints, working instructions and follow verbal instructions.
- Have reliable transportation and be consistently on time.
- Have a good attitude and present yourself well.
Apply today at Key Personnel
*BRING RESUME WHEN APPLYING OR PAST JOB HISTORY*
Address:710 Paluxy Rd Granbury, TX 76048
Application hours:Monday-Friday from, 9 to 11 a.m. and 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.