Salary: $14.00 /hour
Safely operate, authorized Fab Shop fusion equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Read and interpret blueprints. Adjust machine settings to complete tasks according to specification, accurately and in a timely fashion. Perform manual tasks such as package, crate, label, count and sort products. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
1st shift (6a – 2:30p or 6a – 4:30p if working OT):
2nd shift (2:30p – 11p or 4:30p – 3a if working OT):
3rd shift (11p – 7:30a) Candidates hired for this shift will train on 1st or 2nd shift and then move to 3rd.
1. Required to understand and follow all company policies and procedures.
2. Required to understand and follow all safety policies and procedures.
3. Ensure that all guards and safety equipment have been installed and properly checked.
4. Required to understand and follow work procedures as set forth by all ISO documentation.
5. Safely operate machine assigned by the team leader or manager.
6. Read and interpret blueprints whenever required by the operation.
7. Required to maintain quality standards on all products.
8. Check parts dimensionally with calipers and measuring tools to maintain engineering drawing tolerances.
9. Must be able to communicate clearly with co-workers, team leader, and manager.
1. Perform other tasks as assigned.
2. Adhere to ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental, and OSHAS 18001 certification requirements
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
1. High school diploma or its equivalent, desired.
2. Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the manufacturing environment.
3. Must be able to read blueprints, hold tolerances, and maintain quality.
4. Must be able to read and use most kinds of measuring tools (i.e. dial calipers, micrometers, tape measure, protractors, etc.)
5. Must be able to pass inside forklift written and driven test.
6. Must be able to learn and understand how to use each type of fusion machine and use them in a safe manner in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
7. Must be able to learn and understand the fusion process.
8. Must be able to learn and understand the different fusion steps per product line per fusion machine.
9. Must be able to interpret and document all required information per ISO documentation procedures within
each work order.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
1. Must be able to lift 50 lbs in a safe manner.
2. Must be able to perform repetitive motion. Examples: walking, reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, pushing, pulling, and standing for extended periods of time.
3. Clarity of vision and the ability to focus on a fast and repetitious operation for an extended period of time.
4. Exposure to machine noise levels (hearing protection required).
5. Exposure to heavy equipment or components needed to produce product (safety toed shoes required).
6. Exposure to electrical and mechanical moving parts.
7. Exposure to sparks, chips, and dust (eye protection required).
1. Typical office/factory environment with the possibility of exposure to heat in production areas
Apply today at a Key Personnel!
Interested? Submit your resume as the first step and feel fee to call us at 469-917-7688 and ask for Philip with any questions.
For an on-the-spot interview apply today at Key Personnel.
Our address is 138 W Camp Wisdom Rd, Duncanville, TX 75116
Our application hours are 9am-11am and 1:30pm-3:30pm
For a full list of our current job openings or to apply online visit yourkeypersonnel.com