Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $21.00 to $25.00 /hour
We are now hiring an industrial maintenance mechanic, for a large Kroger dairy manufacturing plant, that produces milk and other dairy products in Fort Worth! It is not a cold environment, you will only be working in the refrigerated sections occasionally. The company is looking for great people who want to become permanent employees at their facility. This position will have the employee maintaining factory machines crucial to the plant’s operation.
- The 3rd shift hours for this position are 10:30 pm- 7:00 am, Monday-Friday.
- The starting pay is $21.00-$25.00/hour based on experience.
- The company offers fantastic benefits as well, including health insurance and paid time off/holidays.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical stuctures and pipe and electrical systems in the facility.
- Looking for someone with hydraulic, pneumatic, gear box, electrical, and troubleshooting knowledge
- Set up and use of machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill press and milling machine to repair or fabricate parts.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, and twist constantly for the entire shift.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to show up consistently and on time.
- Must posses and good attitude and show up ready to work.
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient knowledge and ability in welding, as well as electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and precision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Basic computer use, knowledge and skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Flexible to work any shift as needed
How to Apply?
You can submit your resume to Indeed as a first step, but the best way to be noticed and considered for the position is to apply at our office. Our address is: 3501 Airport Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76111. We accept applications between 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, and 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM. You may also contact us on our office phone: (817) 838-7788