Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
Cutting edge Injection Molding Manufacturing facility is looking for energetic Tooling Technicians to join the team! Great pay!! $15-$25 per hour to start!!!
We are looking for Tooling Technicians for a leading manufacturer in the Fiber Optic Industry. This company manufactures and distributes Fiber Optic Cable Boots and Connectors an they are looking for experienced Tooling Technicians to complete preventative maintenance, change over and occasional repairs to injection molding tools. You will have all the resources you need to complete maintenance and repairs. This a climate controlled warehouse!
2nd and 3rd shifts available!
- 2nd Shift- 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- 3rd Shift- 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
General Nature and Level of Position-
- Perform injection mold preventative maintenance and insert changes in support of production with diligence and accuracy.
- Maintain Accurate log of preventative maintenance and insert changes.
- Identify tooling deficiencies during preventative maintenance and notify Tooling Supervisor.
- Participate in root-cause analysis of tooling breakage and/or damage to assess corrective actions.
- Ensure a clean, organized and safe work environment at all times.
- Take a lead role in the creation, organization, historical logging, revision control.
- Actively participate and lead tool room organization, including mold spare components, standard components (fasteners, pins, buy-outs).
- Identify and elevate tool, equipment, and other infrastructure needs to the Tooling Supervisor.
Key Skills Required-
- 2-10 years of related experience in tooling/ manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and willing to listen and discuss in an open, positive manner
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with limited direct supervision.
- The ability to work with quickly changing priorities and short deadlines.
- The ability to successfully communicate with internal and external customers.
How to Apply?
Submit a resume online or Apply at Key Personnel in person!!!
3501 Airport Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76111
Application hours are 9:00 am-10:30 am and 1:30-3:00 pm, Monday-Friday
817-838-7788 Call and ask for Art or Ryan!!!