Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $21.00 to $23.00 /hour
If you are an experienced Ammonia Refrigeration Technician looking for an established company that promotes from with in and offers great benefits for full-time employees- you will be interested in Key Personnel’s Ammonia Refrigeration Technician position for a large Dairy Company located in downtown Fort Worth. This is a full-time, temp-to-permanent position.
As a Ammonia Refrigeration Technician you will be expecting to perform preventative maintenance on industrial machinery as well as the refrigeration components in the plant. This position will have the employee maintaining factory machines crucial to the plant’s operation. It is not a cold environment, you will only be working in the refrigerated sections occasionally. Key Personnel has staffed for this company for multiple years and sees hard work rewarded on a daily basis. You must have a certification to work with ammonia to be considered for this job.
Shift time and Pay Rate
- The 1st shift hours for this position are 3:00 pm- 11:00 pm, Monday-Friday(sometimes weekends)
- The starting pay is $23.00/hour and up depending on experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be certified to work with ammonia to be considered for this job.
- Install, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures and pipe and electrical systems in the facility.
- Looking for someone with hydraulic, pneumatic, gear box, electrical, and troubleshooting knowledge
- Set up and use of machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill press and milling machine to repair or fabricate parts.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, and twist constantly for the entire shift.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to show up consistently and on time.
- Must posses and good attitude and show up ready to work.
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient knowledge and ability in welding, as well as electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and precision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Basic computer use, knowledge and skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Flexible to work any shift as needed
Benefits and Perks:
Great medical, dental, vision insurance. 401K and PTO once offered a permanent position.
How to Apply?
You can submit your resume to Indeed as a first step, but the best way to be noticed and considered for the position is to apply at our office.
For an on the spot interview come to Key Personnel located at:
3501 Airport Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76111
We accept applications between 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, and 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM.
Questions?? Call us at (817) 838-7788 and ask for Trey!