Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
This position is primarily responsible for the performance of first article, in-process and final inspection of machined parts production. The incumbent must have practical experience and working knowledge of quality assurance concepts, inspection methods, and techniques. This position requires the ability to read and accurately interpret customer engineering drawings, electronic model based definitions and specifications and to apply that interpretation to the manufacture/fabrication of production.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary Functional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand, adhere, and demonstrate to the company’s commitment to QUALITY and SAFETY!
- Using engineering drawings, specifications, etc. for reference, inspect detailed machined parts and/or assemblies for conformity to design parameters. Indicate acceptance or rejection on production documentation
- Perform monitoring and measuring device calibrations as assigned
- Complete final inspection and AS9102 first article inspection sheets as required documenting product conformity.
- Maintain a working knowledge of quality assurance procedure requirements as they apply to inspection and manufacturing operations.
- Document nonconforming product as required by internal and/or customer requirements.
- Ensure that tooling used as media of acceptance remain calibrated according to internal and/or customer requirements.
- Ensure that product/material conformity documentation received from subcontractors satisfies engineering specifications
- Ensure correct material handling, identification and traceability of product throughout the manufacturing sequence.
- Perform all functions of a Quality Inspector as required by work load and production schedule needs
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance according to shift-times or a pre-arranged work schedule.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
*Qualified candidates would have the following-
- 3-5 years of experience working in inspection in an aerospace (or similar environment) machining environment with 3-axis or greater milling machines; 5-axis experience preferred.
- Experience in machining shop with various aluminum alloys, steel and titanium is strongly desired.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook is preferred.
- Our organization has a responsibility to comply with all applicable requirements set forth by International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”, 22 CFR 120-130). As such, this position may have access to ITAR controlled information and must meet eligibility requirements to work in the United States.
- Pay starts at $16-18 per hour based on experience.
- Monday-Friday 6am-6pm (12-hour shifts- OVERTIME!)
Apply today at Key Personnel!
1120 E. Bardin Rd.
Arlington, TX 76018
Application Hours: Monday-Friday 9 AM-11 AM and 1:30 PM-3:30 PM
Questions? Ask for Lacy at (682) 323-7846