Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour
Cutting edge technology and manufacturing facility is looking for energetic Injection Molding Tech/ Operator to join the team! Great pay!!
–A leader in the fiber optic cable industry is looking for candidates with experience in the injection molding field. Experience with Sodick and Sumitomo Injection machines helpful but not necessary. Looking for molding techs, process engineers, and injection molding operators. Shift times will vary from position to position. We run 3 shifts a day!
Shift Times-(6:00 am- 2:00 pm) (2:00 pm- 10:00 pm) (10:00 pm- 6:00 am)
Key Skills Required-
- Strong attention to detail and willing to listen and discuss in an open, positive manner
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with limited direct supervision.
- The ability to work with quickly changing priorities and short deadlines.
- The ability to successfully communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to run Sodik and Sumitomo Injection Molding Machines (preferred not necessary)
Key Functional/ Relational Responsibilities-
- Molding change overs
- Procedure and Protocol for reacting to machine alarms
- Process to follow for all process adjustments
- Process for test runs
- Purging requirements
Interested? Submit your resume as the first step and feel fee to call us at(817) 838-7788 and ask forArtwith any questions.
For an on-the-spot interview apply today at Key Personnel.
Our address is3501 Airport Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76111
Our application hours are 9am-11am and 1:30pm-3:30pm
For a full list of our current job openings or to apply online visit yourkeypersonnel.com