Salary: $75,000.00 to $88,000.00 /year
The Program Manager has oversight responsibility for all aspects associated with an assigned customer project/program, which includes the overall responsibility for customer communication relative to production schedules, deliveries and all other matters affecting customer relations. The Program Manager leads the bid proposal process and provides major input to the customer statement of work, reports results to the Manager of Business Operations and obtains the appropriate approvals as required. The incumbent must have extensive knowledge of shop operations and be able to accurately interpret customer-engineering drawings, specifications and quality system requirements for incorporation into the manufacturing process. This position manages all customer communication pertaining to product information, enquiries, contracts and/or purchase orders, coordinates and has approval authority for contract or purchase order amendments. The program manager is the primary point of contact for customer complaints and customer feedback.
The Program Manager will report to the Manager of Business and responsible for designated programs as assigned at the site.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary Functional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand, adhere, and demonstrate to the company’s commitment to QUALITY and SAFETY!
- Reinforce and champion the idea and culture of continuous improvement and motivate ideas for pipeline improvement projects.
- Partner with Quality to ensure products are manufactured according to requirements and specifications, as well as, adhering to Quality Manual and AS9100 Rev C requirements.
- Lead and Support Six Sigma and facilitate lean initiatives
- Partner with Operations and Production Control to ensure commitments are met for product delivery.
- Controlling and approving customer related documentation for adequacy prior to release
- Clarifying contract ambiguities
- Creating, reviewing and approving purchase orders for required shop supplies and support hardware
- Generation of required DD250 documentation for shipment of government customer parts/assemblies and kitted product.
- Providing input needed to generate required manufacturing planning for submittal to customer.
- Obtaining required customer information such as drawings and specifications needed to produce the product.
- Interfacing with customer program representatives on matters dealing with program issues
- Coordinating any post-delivery activities related to the product/program
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance according to shift-times or a pre-arranged work schedule.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to possess a progressive vision with the focus and ambition to make change happen for PCC Aerostructures and themselves
- Ability to lead others through influence and achieve objectives on time
- Very strong prioritization, planning, time management, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality controls, and costs.
- Understand/use techniques for effective control of quality, cost, and scheduling.
- Strong verbal and written communication, as well as, collaboration and team management skills
- Knowledge of ERP and similar production management systems
- Knowledge of management principles involved in strategic planning and forecasting including people, material, and equipment resource allocation; corporate and human resource policies and benefits; leadership and teaming; and production methods.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Lean Six Sigma and lean manufacturing work area practices
- Must have the knowledge, skill, and ability to meet expectations for required competencies in position, which includes: 1) safety, health, and environmental awareness, 2) business ethics and compliance, 3) technical/professional competence and quality & time management, 4) interpersonal relations and communication skills, 5) initiative, flexibility, innovation, and adaptability, 6) continuous improvement and problem solving, and 7) planning and organizing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point); Knowledge in Microsoft Project is helpful, but not required.
- 3+ years experience in Program Management for the manufacturing industry
- 3+ years of experience in aerospace preferred
- 2+ years in a leadership role preferred
Level of Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Pay starts at $75-88K per year based on experience.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with hours outside as needed.
Apply today at Key Personnel!
1120 E. Bardin Rd.
Arlington, TX 76018
Application Hours: Monday-Friday 9 AM-11 AM and 1:30 PM-3:30 PM
Questions? Ask for Lacy at (682) 323-7846