Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Summary: Responsible for all activities related to Inspection, testing, and calibration of measurement tools throughout the Company.
2nd shift (11:30a – 8p M-F, OT as needed)
Primary Responsibilities: The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performs inspections (visual and measurement) for the product in both the pipe and fabrication departments.
- Assemble/prepare test samples for testing.
- Ability to interpret and evaluate data based on ASTM and other industry related Standards.
- Perform calibration internal audits.
- Perform internal audits quality and environmental systems.
- Adhere to ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental, and OSHAS18001 certification requirements.
- Conduct hydrostatic, carbon, tensile, and bend backtesting and reporting.
- Follow acceptance criteria based on internal and ASTM Standards.
- Evaluates and performs calibration for measurement instruments used to interpret the quality of the product based on a schedule.
- Communicate effectively with employees and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement: This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Two (2) years of direct experience as a QA Inspector or Technician.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment or similar Quality System.
- Possess knowledge of a broad spectrum of various industry Standards.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Knowledge of how to use various types of measurement equipment and the applicable reference standards.
- Good written and verbal skills are necessary.
- Must be thorough and detail oriented.
- Self-driven and motivated to learn.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working under little or no direct supervision.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
- Maintain a 40 hour work week and have the ability to work longer hours as required.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Typical office/factory environment with the possibility of exposure to cold/heat and dust in production areas.
If you meet the following requirements then come to apply today!
Apply at Key Personnel in Duncanville: 138 West Camp Wisdom Road, Duncanville, TX 75116
Applications hours are from 9 AM – 11 AM or 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM, M-F
Questions? 469-917-7688, ask for Philip.