Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
Candidate must have a complete and thorough understanding of the aerospace machine shop industry and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. To be successful, candidate must be an excellent problem solver with 5+ year CNC multi axis programing and possess the ability to edit/interpret G codes, M codes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program and set up 5-Axis High Rail Gantry machines, CNC Routers, CNC machine centers, install tools and attachments, and operate machines.
- Read and interpret blue prints, work instructions and other engineering information to determine the machining process and sequence of operations.
- Measure dimensions and tolerances using hand measuring tools.
- Machine parts to specifications on a 3 axis CNC milling machine.
- Check and maintain machine-cutting tools for adequacy in operation.
- Choose most efficient cutting tools for the job programmed.
- Create new programs and modify existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Calculate and monitor speed and feeds of the machine.
- Conduct proper inspection of first-run and in-process piece parts.
- Maintain constant focus on minimizing scrap to near zero and ensure the quality of a piece part.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- 5+ years of programing experience with 3-axis and 5-axis machining.
- 5+ years of experience solid modeling and creating toolpaths from 2D and 3D CAD data using Mastercam CAD/CAM.
- 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environmentwith knowledge of aluminum metal working, CNC router equipment, and machine tools, feeds and speeds.
- SolidWorks solid modeling and sheet metal experience preferred.
- Preferred experience using a 5-axis gantry machines.
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to read blueprints & specifications and plan the production process.
- Ability to safely perform related physical demands of the role: lift up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Pay starts at $20-$30 per hour based on experience.
- Insurance – 1st of the month after 60 days of employment (Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental)
- 401K – Jan 1st or June 1st after one year of employment
- Vacation – 2 weeks per year awarded on Jan 1st. Will accrue 2.5 days per 12 weeks during the first year of employment.
- PTO – 2 days per year (1 awarded Jan 1st, 1 awarded July 1st). Use or lose.
- Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm
- Can start earlier if preferred.
- 2 paid 10-minute breaks per shift.
- Lunch is unpaid and option of 30 minutes-1 hour.
Apply today at Key Personnel!
1120 E. Bardin Rd.
Arlington, TX 76018
Application Hours: Monday-Friday 9 AM-11 AM and 1:30 PM-3:30 PM
Questions? Ask for Lacy at (682) 323-7846