Fort Worth, TX
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
Now hiring an experienced Maintenance Fabricator for a growing metal company in Hurst, TX! This is a Temp to permanent position. The company offers great benefits and 401K. Candidate must be flexible with Shifts and ready to work!
Hours:1st: 6:00 AM-2:30 PM (4:30 if OT) Monday-Saturday
3rd: 9:30 PM-6:00 AM
Pay:$21-$25 an hour (DOE) Could be more.
- Repair or replace defective parts.
- Test and establish performance after repair.
- Conducts electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance functions and machinery and equipment repair.
- Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing. electrical wiring, and other maintenance activities.
– Must be able to pass a drug screen
– No felonies in the past 6 years
– Flexible with shifts
– Must have experience in fabrication
– Extensive experience with industrial power tools strongly preferred.
– Experience with repairs to hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and machines.
– Must have experience with 110, 220, 480, single phase, 3 phase wiring.
How to apply?
Please email your resume or apply in person with a resume.
Any questions? Please call 817-831-0191
Key Personnel, you may ask for Estefany!
3501 Airport Fwy Fort Worth, TX 76111
Application hours: 9:00 AM-10:30 and 1:30 PM-3:00 PM