Salary: $18.00 /hour
We are now hiring full-time Class A CDL Drivers for a mid-sized building materials distribution company in Duncanville. LOTS of OVERTIME is offered! The hours are Monday – Friday from 6 AM – 6 PM! SPANISH SPEAKING IS A PLUS.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect truck/trailer for defects for safe operation
- Safely load building materials onto flatbed or boom truck and unload products at commercial & residential job sites
- Deliver materials to assigned area as directed by the customer while prioritizing personal safety and the safety of those around you
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Must report all accidents involving driver or company equipment
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Stamina to lift heavy building materials up to 80 lbs. for load/unload
- Excellent customer service skills and professional attitude
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license
- Class A License required
- Must have a clear three-year Motor Vehicle Report
- Must have knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Boom or Crane experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation days
- Competitive compensation
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.
Boom or Crane Experience
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
How do you apply?
Come see us at Key Personnel in Duncanville!
Application hours are from 9 am to 11 am and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
138 West Camp Wisdom Road, Duncanville, TX 75116
Questions? Call and ask for Philip 469-917-7688